Chicago Location Expands Squan’s Capabilities
Squan is proud to announce its new Chicago, Ill location. Our Chicago location has over 140,000 sq. ft. of office/warehouse space. With the addition of its new location to the recently opened Virginia location, Squan is better prepared to service our clients' telecommunications needs in the mid-Western and Mid-Atlantic regions.
140,000 sq. ft.
10,000 sq. ft.
Contact us to learn more
RCR Wireless, an industry leader for wireless news and intelligence, features our DAS installation in a new NYC high-rise LEED project.
Experience an inside look at a SQUAN DAS projectYoutube
- Installed over 200 LTE upgrades in the NYC Market and assisted in well-over 3,000 upgrades and modifications to support customer Telco needs.
- Supported over 3,000 AAV installs in the NYC market alone. Specializing in an array of preventative maintenance and modifications to cell site infrastructures in the NYC market.
- Ongoing support of customer needs and installations for New Builds, LTE, CDMA, EVDO, Dark Fiber and BBU (Battery Backup Systems) technologies. Also support client needs for maintenance and modifications.
- Installed over 300 microwave and backhaul systems throughout Tri-state. Involved in the daily maintenance, modifications and upgrades of the current microwave network system.
- Modified and reinforced tower and monopole systems to accommodate additional carrier projects throughout Tri-state. Including base plate reinforcement, installation of anchor rods, pull testing and all necessary inspections.
Squan specializes in turnkey macro, DAS, and small cell site development for telecommunications carriers, tower companies, neutral host providers, commercial landlords, government entities, universities, health care institutions, and other visionary organizations seeking increased coverage and capacity.
Our portfolio of 6,000+ projects speaks for itself and represents Squan's dedication to excellence. We handle every aspect of building out your site, including real estate acquisition; zoning and permitting; construction, de-commissioning and maintenance; RF design, testing + optimization; regulatory compliance; neutral host ownership; and temporary tower solutions.
Transport is the backbone of our operations. From full in-house fiber to Purcell and Ethernet installation, we work tirelessly to sustain the reliability of your wireless network.
Squan builds & maintains state-of-the-art DAS Systems, spatially separated antennas that provide coverage over the same area as a single antenna but with reduced total power and improved reliability.Learn More
System design to engineering, installation and maintenance, Squan will coordinate, manage, and report on all project statuses.Learn More
ANTENNA & LINES
All antenna construction, maintenance and optimization. To see all our services click to learn more.Learn More
Following installation and optimization, Squan provides complete maintenance and network monitoring, and emergency support.Learn More
Squan offers complete and immediate services in the Network Engineering space. To see all our services click learn more.Learn More
Working with an RF engineer, Squan’s site acquisition specialists identify real-estate options that meets or exceeds your specific search criteria.Learn More
We can handle every aspect of building out your site–delivering requirements for NTP, acquiring and managing contractors, ensuring construction specifications are met.Learn More
DAS is the future of telecommunications, and Squan has the resources to provided a comprehensive deployment plan.Learn More
Whether you need Upfront or Full Turnkey electrical services, Squan offers complete and immediate power solutions.Learn More
Squan can install and maintain temporary towers that are efficient, noninvasive and cost-effective way to provide coverage for site repairs, emergencies or meeting any other increased capacity demands.Learn More